Tuesday, August 23, 2011

23 aug2011

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE LAST TIME I POST IN THIS BLOG....

Well things are getting worst or IT IS JUST ME ...! Oh well, the world that i see is a fuck up one! Reality is something that hard to face. Feeling bad, lonely and bored. friend got new friend and dump the old friend. bored!!! days happen like a circle, with everyday the same thing happen over and over again! even my dream i don't know is it a dream or reality. 
This week is my exam week. My result was not very good and effect that i gave was DARN BAD. I got no mood to study.i'm kind of looking forward to my holiday but....
Next week , i am going back to work but whenever i thought of it, i hurt and tiring! i want to quit and enjoy freedom and fun. However, even i got my holiday and quit my part-time work, what can i do? stay at home and rot!
'find friends and go out?' well, i want to but there a lot problems! 1st; wake up late, end up no need to go ... 2nd: where to go? sg is boring place and it is not cheap. 3rd: what to do??? there is nothing to do. 4th:  who to call? all are busy lazy and many others more...
Arghhhh..... fuck my life ! As people grow up, things get bored! my life is suck... what my future will be like ?

No comments: