Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Once again, it has been awhile since i've wrote on this blog. this year is 2014. Going back and forth in this blog together with my life, moods, feeling, action and attitude. i don't know what to do and how to do... keep telling myself to stay happy and be positive. i just can't set my own mind and keep losing my motivation. Argh... i feel like i'm going to lose my mind any moment, plus nowadays i've been losing my sleep.

Soon i'm graduating from my school, Rp. i don't feel sad since i'm not attracted to the school yet i do not feel happy as well. counting down for my graduation: 1 week.O.o

Last month, that "letter" finally came to the house. mixed felling of happy sad excited and scare. what will happen to be when i am inside the camp. will i gain weight? grow taller?? change??? What will happen? i'm scared, that the truth! counting down 3-4 months left.

will everything go well? i hope my family and i be safe and healthy, earn well and have a great successful year smoothly!!

No comments: