Saturday, May 9, 2015

NS Life Ex Lancer (Brunei)

Ex.Lancer Brunei (12 April 2015 - 26 April 2015)

The experience of the Ex.Lancer in Brunei has become one of my unforgettable harsh regretful training yet memorable trip.
It was a harsh training due to the unbearable weather, badass terrains, annoying cadres, never lighten field loads and irritating SAW and Bangalore during the GV village, Mt Biang And the Seven Wonders. Although i have already had expected all these stuffs before coming to Brunei as i had discussed with my uncles and cousins but what made me still think that it was harsh and tough was due to my weak body stamina.
However, Thanks to everyone in my section, my platoon and my company Alpha, I am able to endure throughout the whole training with everyone. With endless happy plus positive chats and action with one and another, shifts taking bangalore had made pain and bruises feel a lot lesser. I'm also get to see many new sides from my fellow brothers. though there are some bad views from them but i;m gonna close my eyes and pretend nothing happen from them. (hope) they do the same if they see some from me)
The most regretful that happened was 2 of my Nike Pro combat( $100+) was thrown away due to mistakes as instruction was not proper given. So i placed them in the ziplock and send back to camp during the day 3. the store men received the bag , wash the uniforms and throw away the others. It a waste as it was new and only used during the first 2 days of Mt Biang. Sadly i can't get it back anymore and learn something from it.
At the end of the last mission, i was happy to receive the Lancer Badge and proudly end the whole training when i walked through the gate. Lastly was the handover of the OC. Begin with a sad speech and ended with a powerful roar was something only with everyone together can give him. Thanks to him, i had a great time in Alpha company when i came from tekong. Wishing him, all the Best and successful journey ahead. Overall this training trip was great.

No comments: